Thursday 22 December 2011

Would you be HOSEA (the prophet) for a day?

The LORD instructed him to "Go and get married; your wife will be unfaithful, and your children will be just like her ... "

Would you marry knowing very well your partner will at some time be unfaithful to you?
Would you marry under instruction?
Would you name your children? 1. Jezreel
                                                 2. Unloved
                                                 3. Not-My-People
Do you give a second chance to those who have wronged you?





Hosea was a different man he obeyed the LORD's command. 

He didn't engage the LORD in a conversation, "let me go think about it"
He didn't complain
He obeyed to the letter

Hosea was so loving "I am going to take her into the desert again; there I will win her back with words of love. I will give back to her the vineyards she had and make Trouble Valley a door of hope. she will respond to me there as she did when she was young, when she came  from Eypt. Then once again she will call me her husband ... "

God's command to Hosea wasn't sweet and a humble he was he obeyed. "Go again and show your love for a woman who is committing adultery with a lover. ... "


Obedience bears fruits; God's favor, His faithfulness, His Mercy, His Promises
Just Obey

Friend, would you be a Hosea for a day?

Think about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment