Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Valentines My Love

I want you to love me as i love you, if possible more
I need you to be honest with me,
Lately, you have made it your business to break my heart
You keep telling me, to trust you but honey
Your actions and words don't match
If you were in my shoes you would have left long time
but i stay cos i believe in us
i stay cos life seems better with you
We can make a happy couple, if we let ourselves be
but you still want me to remain in the background
I need you to stay faithful to me,
You see, i want to be an ever shinning star in your life
I want to be your woman and treat me as so
I have loved you, you have broken my heart a million times
I have trusted you,
but you have given me the worst experience,
an experience you wouldn't want to under go
I dream t of a better life,
a better husband,
a better family than i had seen
I knew i had made the best choice but you keep 'telling' me i was wrong
Many days i have cried
Many nights pass while awake
May be am being naive, may be i need to wake up from my fantasy and realize that;'s you, you will never change.
Till then, i know one day you will come to know you did hurt a soul that loved you so much,
Happy Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment