Saturday 27 April 2013

I Have Lost it

I have lost the much needed energy to continue working for this company. The passion that ignites me every morning to report and make it happen is all gone. Nothing excites me about it anymore.
My supervisor has been complaining lately about my lateness, actually i don't want to appear on any black book but i feel my time is up. I have done enough for this company already, not even a promotion or a pay rise would motivate me.

I have downloaded a resignation letter and saved it in my computer for editing. Every other day i look forward to submitting my letter to the human resource. I visualize and even feel what i may experience then. one word freedom.

I feel am currently carrying two babies and am in labor  i need to deliver them. one is to publish a long waited book and a company that i need to register a company like yesterday.

The spark is gone, no mounts of gifts would restore my love for the job. i have only been i feel like am gonna have an ex very soon. I want something that will push my adrenaline, something that will put my creativity in use. I feel my potential is being wasted. Coming to sit, receive calls and go home get paid pay bills is so full of routine, this isn't exciting at all.

Am like a shock absorb er for this company, all i do is receive calls and forward the complains to respective departments for action. It can get frustrating especially when it has taken so long for an action to be taken and you have no idea why.

I work for customer service and a customer told me i need to one down! phweks..every one tells me pass on baton. i feel them, am not at best right now.

I will be back to tell you about my new life..




No comments:

Post a Comment