Friday 17 February 2012

I Love Me..

Does life throw lemons to you at times?
What do you do? Throw them back or make lemonade?
Why not squeeze out the juice and enjoy.

I have learn t to work with what comes
If I gain a few pounds, i show off the curves
If I loose, I let it glow

Whenever i think about my baby
I worry and pray just like a mom does
It just keeps my prayer life alive
I know when am all gone
My prayers will keep them going
Our dear LORD is faithful.

When i feel alone, in a jungle with no one to turn to
No oasis to cool me
No tree to provide a shade in a hot afternoon
No shoulder to lean on, no one to keep me company in the cold nights
I have learn t to love my own company
Its selfish i know but its better this way

I now pamper me
No one will love me like i do
No one knows me than me
No one
My happiness is in my hands
No more tears on the pillow
No more resentment
Just Love all for me

I don't complain any more
All I do is just enjoy loving me..


Whatever comes?
Whenever
Wherever
I will always Love me

I don't complain any more
All I do is just enjoy loving me..



No comments:

Post a Comment