Saturday 27 October 2012

My Experience 9

Goodbyes aren't fun
There is always a feeling of regret
At that time you hate the past
You look at that person in the eye
and your eyes water
You remember the great and the ugly
You wish you did things differently
You hate yourself for not doing good enough
A lump of bitterness engulf your throat
Your heart gets broken
to know you will have to live another day
without them
I don't wanna say goodbye
I cant stand see you
 for the last time
I need you in mylife
there are times i feel hurt
and betrayed and i feel the i would be ok
without you
i will get someone who will treat me better
but
something in me keep me still and
grounded in your life
May be its love
May be you are my future
please treat me good
better this time

No comments:

Post a Comment