Friday 9 March 2012

Queen of my Heart

It has been a long journey
We have been together for the last sixty years
and married for fifty
You gave me a son darling
He gave us two lovely grandchildren
Although we weren't the best of couples
we tried to keep it cool between us
Always thinking its gonna be alright
That may be the future holds a better life for us
We kept hoping
Months turned to years, years turned to decades
But who thought we would wake up after so many years
and count wasted years, unrealized dreams, unachievable goals
Where would we start all over again
Why would any of us leave
its because we have not had what we wished for when we were young
We gonna let it be
Thank you for the lovely child
The years we have been together
I leave with an experience
I may die sooner than you
The will stays nothing changes
You are my heir, you still will remain a queen of my heart
I leave to east
To refresh my aging mind
Till then...

Feel Loved/

No comments:

Post a Comment