Friday 2 November 2012

02/11/2012

Today is an interesting beautiful day
Every where i look, or every book i read, i get words and sentences like: 
"Its the devil who keeps telling you not to forgive, cos he knows there is power in forgiveness"
OR
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured-Mark Twain"
The universe seem to be sending a message of forgiveness and the need to loose the anger
of course i will let go 
I will emerge a better lover
I just realized that he has been planning to pay dowry(culture requires it to be done)
Am not for the idea at all 
If this was done three years ago, i wouldn't have resisted
today i would make the most unhappiest bride if i did walk down the aisle to get him at the altar
Am not in the party mood
Am not ready to take a vow 'for better or for worse'
am already fed up with the worse, the better isn't good enough after an experience with the e worse
I know i will surprise many especially  our parents
Who will rescue me from this pain
He doesn't realize how far he has damaged what was so dear to me
I loved him but he took my loving for granted
Honesty is a myth to him
May be he found a gal that gave him what i didn't give
i feel its too late to mend things
Things will never be the same again
I think the kids will come to understand once they get of age
I failed he failed we have failed our children
But
Life goes on,

Am so over him, next please?

No comments:

Post a Comment