Monday 26 November 2012

The Better Me,

Am looking forward to the lunch date with my hubby.
You see at the end of the day, i remain with me and God above
He constantly talks about forgiveness, 
I too need forgiveness now and then
I have wronged people
May be i have lost friends cos i didn't say sorry
I want a better life, and that comes accepting the life mishaps along the way
Someone said "Everything happens for a reason"
This has changed me loads,
Am a better listener, more patient
I think i can put up with anything now
Even when things are bad, i wanna strive to be positive
I cant wait to see what future holds
I have got loads of energy, i wanna do anything and everything to ensure our relationship works no matter what.
I want a brighter and fuller experience,
we will do dates often, we will have our time together often.
We will have family time too, am looking forward to the next lunch date

No comments:

Post a Comment