Wednesday 21 November 2012

I Choose to Forgive

I have developed a new passion lately and am rocking it. it has kinda owned all my attention and am loving it. I don't have to rely much on the hurt,
I get creative everyday, when it gets messy its usually a lesson learnt never a mistake. The people around me i sense they are loving it too albeit criticism here and there. The new love is cooking specifically baking.
Baking is my new relationship, we do get adventurousness all the time. Nothing we do is a repetition.
Am happy with the new me, i found something that i love and will never get a heartbreak!
Without a doubt i will pour out my heart here, its my rebound. A great way to relieve all my pressures and pain.
Everyday a new item is added to the list. My hands are so full, i always get something to do. My first baby is at home on holiday, great treat for the family, we can all indulge in my new hobby.
Two wrongs don't make a right, i don't wanna pump in more hurt to a hurting situation,
i don't wanna pump in more anger to an ugly situation
I want to drive the hate with love
I want to take un forgiveness home, i will continue to search for joy and happiness
I want to be a cheer leader, I want to experience hope again
Only light can drive out darkness, i will strive to give life to our marriage. I know my hubby still feels i got so much to get over with but one of these days he will uncover a new me.
I will not let the past steal my joy of today, i will never understand, i will never forget, i wouldn't have controlled the situation then, but i can choose to take control of my feelings now. I will tell a friend of my experience and may be it will be an encouragement.
Mahatma Gandhi once said "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" 
That was so strong and powerful.
A journey of forgiveness isn't easy it is a lifetime course. At times the hurt will show up, you will never forget  it will be with you all your days to your grave. Forgotten may be forgiven.
I feel like am gaining power, am working out the old scales just like an eagle, after all this is all done and gone, i will fly higher and higher.
Patience will heal wounds, Forgiveness calms storms.
You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well. Lewis B. Smedes
I choose to  forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment