Sunday 4 November 2012

NO is an answer

I haven't felt so confident with my decisions like i do now
I said no to an engagement not now may be never at least not to him
You see for once i did stand for myself, am so proud with me
Am gonna follow my gut, my instincts say no, not now
You see we fail because we gave an audience to our outside , we need to pay attention to the inside
Time does tell much, it does heal wounds
It may take me forever to fully trust him to commitment
I don't wanna give give him false hope
I care much about him, i still love him i will always do but he continues to hurt me,
i would rather be brutally honest than live regretting
I sure have made so many mistakes in the past, i have let people have their way only for me to get hurt
I have let people step on my toes as an act of humiliation
I have to let go the past mistakes
i blame myself for what people especially my love take me for, i gave him the verdict
Better a marriage with love and commitment than a lavish wedding with no true love
Abraham Lincoln once said "Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
If a turn around doesn't happen now, it never will, i need to feel secure don't feel that.
Why risk and the writing is on the wall?
Why give another shot when the result will be the same?
why hang on for nothing?
Why keep hoping and trusting that all will be fine when no effort is applied?
i will trust myself, i know what i want and what i don't need
When one takes you for granted, and they seem not to care and you constantly argue about the same things,  its a wake up call..you need to make up or move on. If you feel alone, you probably are already single despite being in a relationship.
Take a deep breath, take it all in, analyse it. Ask afew questions. Do you want to live the same after ten years?
If you had a choice, would you change tabs?
then its time..

No comments:

Post a Comment